alright thanks!
i thought they said 6.
LB_Balla33 the day shift is from 7-4:30, not 6am.Hate to see you there a hour early.I'd get there about 6:45.
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
alright thanks!
i thought they said 6.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
It cant be too hard of a job, I know a few hacks who work there. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
TRUE...I work with the one you know best!
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
you fellers hiring right now, sittin around taking phone calls all day long just isn't cutting it anymore..
also, where is a good place to find an apartment, 2 people, 1 bedroom?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Do u miss me that much Castle? LOL
Just aint the same huh. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
they prolly are hiring right now man..
if you dont get hired straight through Mullican you can get hired through atwork. you can either go to duffield or lebanon and fill you an application out there.. if you go to duffield the atwork place is in the pioneer center
the only thing bad about getting hired through atwork is they take a dollar out of your paycheck!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
it just ain't the same without ya diets..haha
i've heard through atwork though you have a chance of only working for like 30-60 days or something like that though??
i'l probably be comin up there this week sometime to fill out an appy...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
ahh im not for sure about that..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
do they just have the two shifts??
i don't mind working the night shift, just wondering what the shifts look like?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks